67 Main Street Northport, NY 11768
Tues - CLOSED
Wed - Sat 10-5
Beautiful linen napkins by Magic Linen perfect for everyday use or special occasions.
Gorgeous colors may vary due to computer screen. Made in Lithuania.
Linen items can be both hand washed and machine washed - either of these methods are fine and won’t stretch or shrink your linens. If you do experience damage during wash, it may be related to the quality of the fabric or chemicals involved.
1. Separate white, dark, and colored linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fiber.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don't bleach.
1. Fill a small container (bucket or sink) with lukewarm water and add about a teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Submerge the linen garment in lukewarm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Gently swish the item around. Don’t wring, twist or scrub as it can stretch the fabric.
4. Drain the soapy water and rinse repeatedly until the soapy residue is all gone. Hang to dry.
Hydrangea Home reserves the right to choose a different shipping carrier than customer chose during checkout.
This will be based on shipping fees calculated by carrier due to size/weight of box. In most cases Hydrangea Home will pay the cost of additional shipping. If cost to ship is considerably higher than cart estimates, customer will be contacted. Thank you!
owner, maker, curator
The story of Hydrangea Home began in 1995 out of our home's converted garage. Without the support of my husband and 4 children, Hydrangea Home would not be possible. It is their help with cooking and other housework that allows me to tend to my business during it's busiest times. I couldn't do this without them! As they got older, they each now contribute to the handmade products in the shoppe. Our oldest Taylor, a full time accountant, is the one that introduced macrame to the shop in 2017 and continues to supply us with her beautiful work. Max, is a full time chef, and his nature photography can be found throughout the store. Jake started his beaded bracelet business when we first opened and continues to supply us between college classes. Our youngest, Sophia is responsible for much of the hand drawn art in the shoppe. My husband Fred, is also the one responsible for all of the assembling, building, etc. Hydrangea Home is an artful lifestyle shoppe. You will find items that fit in with a casual, laid-back aesthetic. We have something for you, your home or if you need a special gift. Home fragrance, bath and body, florals, art and photography, jewelry and home decor can all be found in our shop. We are located in the quaint village of Northport on Long Island, NY. Many items are designed and handmade by us, the rest are pieces we just couldn't resist and complement our products nicely. One of the best parts of my job is being able to purchase from and support so many other small businesses, local and around the world.